Wrongful Death Questions
Columbus, Ohio, Wrongful Death Attorneys
Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring A Wrongful Death Attorney
Successful representation in complex catastrophic injury or wrongful death cases requires experience, intellect and creative strategy. At Clark, Perdue & List, we devote extensive resources to meeting the needs of our clients. Great care is taken to ensure that no detail is overlooked. Our professionals are committed to the delivery of uncompromising legal services.
Selecting the right attorney is very important. When interviewing personal injury lawyers, consider asking the following questions:
- How many personal injury, catastrophic injury or wrongful death cases has the attorney handled in the past two years?
- How many catastrophic injury or wrongful death cases has the attorney tried to verdict?
- Is the attorney willing to have the accident investigated within five days of being retained, and will the attorney advance the funds to hire a private investigator or other necessary experts?
- If the attorney is unavailable when you call, who will answer your questions?
- Does the attorney work with a registered nurse?
- What experience does the attorney have in the area of uninsured and underinsured motorist claims? How many of these claims has the attorney taken to verdict in the past two years?
- Does the attorney have the highest rating (AV rating) from Martindale-Hubbell, which rates lawyers nationally?
- Does the lawyer teach seminars for other lawyers?
- Is the lawyer a leader in an organization that supports the rights of injured persons?
At Clark Perdue, we will gladly answer these and any other questions you have.
If we can assist you in deciding whether you have a catastrophic injury or wrongful death claim, please don’t hesitate to call us.
More About Wrongful Death
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death Caused by Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death Caused by Defective Medical Devices
- Wrongful Death Caused by Dangerous Prescription Medicine
- Wrongful Death Caused by Defective Products
- Wrongful Death Caused by Falling in a Nursing Home
Representing The Families And Executors In The Death Of A Husband, Wife Or Child In Ohio
The law firm of Clark, Perdue & List has extensive experience handling catastrophic injury or wrongful death claims. If requested, we will meet you – in your home or at the hospital, if necessary – to explain your legal rights and make suggestions for immediate action. Contact one of our experienced Ohio wrongful death lawyers about the loss of a loved one, please call us at 800-647-7003 or contact us by email to schedule a free consultation.
RECENT BLOG POSTS FOR PERSONAL INJURY
If you or a loved one sustained severe injuries in a semi-truck accident or 18-wheeler collision in Ohio, you deserve justice and fair compensation for your injuries, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. In Columbus and throughout Ohio, Clark, Perdue, & List...
The link between COVID-19 and vaping is becoming more apparent as new research emerges. Evidence shows that the virus may have an easier time infecting the lungs of smokers and vapers. According to a recent article in the New York Times, smoking appears to alter the...
A recent report in the Journal of the American Heart Association shows that vaping damages the heart just as bad as traditional cigarettes. E-cigarettes or vaping was once considered a safer alternative to smoking, but continuing studies are debunking this claim....
Due to the recent coronavirus pandemic, e-cigarette makers are looking for an extension on their Food & Drug Administration (FDA) applications. A deadline of May 12, 2020 was previously set as a result of a lawsuit filed by the American Academy of Pediatrics. The...
As the entire world struggles with the new realities of the coronavirus pandemic, much of the focus has been on higher-risk individuals contracting the virus. Higher risk individuals include the elderly and people with compromised immune systems. There is now...
Deaths and Lung Injuries Continue to Rise From E-Cigarette and Vaping Use As of February 18, 2020, 68 deaths have been confirmed in 29 states due to the use of vaping products. Additionally, a total of 2,807 hospitalized e-cigarette, or vaping, product use-associated...