Wrongful Death Questions
Columbus, Ohio, Wrongful Death Attorneys
Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring A Wrongful Death Attorney
Successful representation in complex catastrophic injury or wrongful death cases requires experience, intellect and creative strategy. At Clark, Perdue & List, we devote extensive resources to meeting the needs of our clients. Great care is taken to ensure that no detail is overlooked. Our professionals are committed to the delivery of uncompromising legal services.
Selecting the right attorney is very important. When interviewing personal injury lawyers, consider asking the following questions:
- How many personal injury, catastrophic injury or wrongful death cases has the attorney handled in the past two years?
- How many catastrophic injury or wrongful death cases has the attorney tried to verdict?
- Is the attorney willing to have the accident investigated within five days of being retained, and will the attorney advance the funds to hire a private investigator or other necessary experts?
- If the attorney is unavailable when you call, who will answer your questions?
- Does the attorney work with a registered nurse?
- What experience does the attorney have in the area of uninsured and underinsured motorist claims? How many of these claims has the attorney taken to verdict in the past two years?
- Does the attorney have the highest rating (AV rating) from Martindale-Hubbell, which rates lawyers nationally?
- Does the lawyer teach seminars for other lawyers?
- Is the lawyer a leader in an organization that supports the rights of injured persons?
At Clark Perdue, we will gladly answer these and any other questions you have.
If we can assist you in deciding whether you have a catastrophic injury or wrongful death claim, please don’t hesitate to call us.
More About Wrongful Death
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death Caused by Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death Caused by Defective Medical Devices
- Wrongful Death Caused by Dangerous Prescription Medicine
- Wrongful Death Caused by Defective Products
- Wrongful Death Caused by Falling in a Nursing Home
Representing The Families And Executors In The Death Of A Husband, Wife Or Child In Ohio
The law firm of Clark, Perdue & List has extensive experience handling catastrophic injury or wrongful death claims. If requested, we will meet you – in your home or at the hospital, if necessary – to explain your legal rights and make suggestions for immediate action. Contact one of our experienced Ohio wrongful death lawyers about the loss of a loved one, please call us at 800-647-7003 or contact us by email to schedule a free consultation.
RECENT BLOG POSTS FOR PERSONAL INJURY
Toys help children learn, develop, and explore their surroundings. While most toys are safe, some toys can lead to injuries. These injuries can be the result of a flaw in the product design but can also happen when the toy is used in a way that does not follow the...
A traumatic injury can change your life in an instant. You may find yourself unable to work, facing mounting medical bills and no way to cover your living expenses. If you suffered an injury due to the actions of another person or party, you could be entitled to...
A collision with a big rig can cause injuries that make returning to work impossible. If you’re in that situation, an 18-wheeler accident lawyer in Columbus might have the solution you need. By building a solid personal injury claim, an attorney can seek...
A voluntary recall has been issued for Philips Respironics ventilators, BiPAP, and CPAP machines due to potential health risks. The polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices may break down and potentially enter the device’s air pathway.
If you or a loved one sustained severe injuries in a semi-truck accident or 18-wheeler collision in Ohio, you deserve justice and fair compensation for your injuries, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. In Columbus and throughout Ohio, Clark, Perdue, & List...
The link between COVID-19 and vaping is becoming more apparent as new research emerges. Evidence shows that the virus may have an easier time infecting the lungs of smokers and vapers. According to a recent article in the New York Times, smoking appears to alter the...