A highly sought after speaker on topics of insurance law, tort reform, and the use of technology by lawyers, Glen Pritchard enjoys the many cerebral challenges associated with representing seriously injured people. Getting a large verdict for a client is not a good result unless you can collect it. Often, that means litigation against insurance companies about whether insurance will cover the loss. Such cases are usually appealed, and Glen has argued cases in nearly every Court of Appeals in Ohio, including the Ohio Supreme Court.
While attending law school at The Ohio State University, Glen joined the firm as a law clerk in 1987. After passing the bar exam in 1988, Glen became an associate attorney and has never worked anywhere else. When you are surrounded by bright and committed colleagues, have the opportunity to contribute to a good cause, and enjoy the day – to – day challenges or trial practice, “one job is all you really need.”
Glen is also committed to sharing his knowledge in the classroom. In addition to presenting more than 100 continuing legal education seminars to lawyers throughout Ohio, Glen is an adjunct instructor at the Capital University Law School where he teaches paralegal students how to make the best use of the Internet in the practice of law.
Glen limits his practice to complex legal matters involving personal injury, insurance law, and products liability. The 1994 recipient of the Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association President’s Award, his professional memberships and offices include: Secretary, Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers Insurance Law Section, 1989 – 90. Co-Chair, Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association Negligence Law Committee, 1990 – 94. Editor, Franklin County Trial Lawyer’s Association Quarterly Comment newsletter, 1995 – 96. Member, Columbus Bar Association; Ohio State Bar Association; and American Association for Justice. A graduate of The Ohio State University College of Law in 1988, Mr. Pritchard was born in November of 1962.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Law
- Products Liability
- Ohio, 1988
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio – 1988
- Editor, Quarterly Comment Newsletter, Franklin County Trial Lawyer’s Association, 1996
- Speaker, Insurance Law, Tort Reform, and the Use of Technology by Lawyers
- Adjunct Instructor, Paralegal Students How to Make the Best Use of the Internet in the Practice of Law, Capital University Law School
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, Franklin County Trial Lawyers Association President’s Award, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Association for Justice, Insurance Law Section, Secretary, 1989 – 1990
- Central Ohio Association for Justice, Co-Chair, Negligence Law Committee, 1990 – 1994
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member