Columbus Injury Attorneys Protecting The Rights Of Clients Throughout Central Ohio
At Clark, Perdue & List Co, LPA, in Columbus, Ohio, we focus on the following areas of practice:
- Car accidents – Inattentive and drunk drivers are a menace on the road when you are just trying to do your job. Their actions and inactions could injure you or result in the death of a loved one.
- Truck accidents – We understand that a collision with a commercial truck usually results in catastrophic injuries to the brain or spinal cord. Our job is to hold the trucking company accountable.
- Motorcycle accidents and injuries to pedestrians – Bikers involved in a crash can experience severe injuries, including burns, and accidents involving pedestrians usually involve head injuries, sometimes leading to a wrongful death.
- Eminent domain - If the government decides to take your property, we will protect your rights and get you full compensation.
- Medical malpractice – You assume that your doctor is providing the best standard of care. That is not always true. When your physician falls short, you could be injured.
- Birth injuries – The arrival of a baby should be a blessed event, not the start of a legal claim. We are at your side if your newborn child has suffered injuries at birth.
- Pharmaceutical and medical device litigation – At Clark, Perdue & List Co, LPA, we remain on the cutting edge of this complex area of product liability litigation. We do not mind being on the front line.
- Consumer litigation – Too much is at stake when you buy a big-ticket item that turns out to be defective. Even more is at stake when a stockbroker engages in unethical acts. That is where we come in to help.
If you need more information about automobile crash injuries, medical malpractice or other serious injury, contact our experienced personal injury attorneys by email or by calling 866-603-1668.